APPLY FOR CERTIFICATION
When you use the links below, you will be taken to the gateway of our new automated system. You will need to register to proceed. If you are already registered, you will be required to login.
SRCC OG-100® Collector Certification:
If you are applying for an SRCC OG-100 collector certification, Please click here: Collector Certification.
To apply for certification of a PV Water Heating Collector, please click here: PVWH Collector Application.
SRCC OG-300® System Certification:
If you are applying for an SRCC OG-300 residential system certification, note that basic and redesign applications require:
- Thermal performance data on all tanks used in the system. Please refer to SRCC™ TM-1 Solar Domestic Hot Water System and Component Test Protocols , published on the SRCC web page: http://www.solar-rating.org/guidelines/index.html.
- The SRCC OG-300 Checklist that guides you through the SRCC OG-300 requirements. Fill out the checklist and upload it with your manual during the application process.
Use the links below to proceed with your SRCC OG-300 system application:
- Residential System Certification
- PV Water Heating System Certification
- Commercial System Certification
ENERGY STAR® Certification:
If you would like to read the requirements and request an SRCC application for ENERGY STAR® certification, please click here: ENERGY STAR®.
ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) PMG Listing Program:
If you would like to apply for the ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) PMG Listing Program, please click here: ICC-ES