APPLY FOR CERTIFICATION
When you use the links below, you will be taken to the gateway of our new automated system. You will need to register to proceed. If you are already registered, you will be required to login.
SRCC OG-100® Collector Certification:
If you are applying for an SRCC OG-100 collector certification, Please click here: Collector Certification.
To apply for certification of a PV Water Heating Collector, please click here: PVWH Collector Application.
SRCC OG-300® System Certification:
If you are applying for an SRCC OG-300 residential system certification, note that basic and redesign applications require:
- Thermal performance data on all tanks used in the system. Please refer to SRCC™ TM-1 Solar Domestic Hot Water System and Component Test Protocols , published on the SRCC web page: http://www.solar-rating.org/guidelines/index.html.
- The SRCC OG-300 Checklist that guides you through the SRCC OG-300 requirements. Fill out the checklist and upload it with your manual during the application process.
Use the links below to proceed with your SRCC OG-300 system application:
- Residential System Certification
- PV Water Heating System Certification
- Commercial System Certification
If you are interested in adding IAPMO/ANSI S1001.1 certification to your SRCC OG-300 certifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENERGY STAR® Certification:
If you would like to read the requirements and request an SRCC application for ENERGY STAR® certification, please click here: ENERGY STAR®.
SRCC now offers listings to all major model codes and standards that address solar heating and cooling systems.
Under the new SRCC Listing Program, SRCC participants can now apply for code listings for one or more of the following model codes:
- International Plumbing Code® (IPC)
- International Mechanical Code® (IMC)
- International Building Code® (IBC)
- International Residential Code® (IRC)
- International Energy Conservation Code® (IECC)
- International Swimming Pool and Spa Code® (ISPSC)
- International Green Construction Code® (IgCC)
- Uniform Solar Energy Code® (USEC)*
- Uniform Plumbing Code® (UPC)
- Uniform Mechanical Code® (UMC)
- Uniform Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Code® (USPHTC)
- Low-Lead Content Listing for SHC Products and Systems to State and Federal Laws
- NSF 50-2014, Equipment for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and other Recreational Water Facilities
*SRCC's certifications and listings are now recognized by the City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety's Mechanical Testing Laboratory's List of Approved Listing and Testing Agencies.
Our Listing Program is tailored specifically for the unique needs of the solar thermal industry. For further information, please read our FAQs. If you are interested in applying, please contact us at email@example.com.