SRCC is working with the International Code Council to promulgate new ANSI standards for solar thermal collectors and systems. These new standards are based on the industry-accepted SRCC Standards 100, 300, and 600. Changes to SRCC Standards will eventually be incorporated into the ICC/ANSI standards, but until the ICC/ANSI standards are formally approved, SRCC must maintain its own standards separately. Please review the ICC/ANSI documents. Thank you for your contribution to the solar thermal standards development process.
Welcome to the SRCC™, a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is to provide authoritative performance ratings, certifications and standards for solar thermal products, with the intention of protecting and providing guidance to consumers, incentive providers, government, and the industry.
Our combined programs provide:
- Standardized comparisons of solar thermal products
- One-time certification
- National recognition
- Product credibility
We serve three groups:
- Solar consumers
- The solar thermal industry
- Local, state and federal regulatory bodies
SRCC benefits include:
- A national, state-of-the-art rating system
- A mechanism to develop consumer confidence
- Rational & defensible criteria for tax credit qualifications and other solar incentive programs
The SRCC is a proud member of: